Saturday 9 June 2018

Made it!!

Well, after three months of 7 days/week, full time construction, and nearly 7 days/week from December, I have finally satisfied all of the various County rules/regulations, and have my temporary occupancy.  This means I can live in and still work on my studio.  But more importantly, I can set up a studio and begin to paint.  I have spent the last 9 months attempting to consolidate my life in two places in the world:  Taos, New Mexico and Glenfinnan, Scotland.  From these two places, I'm hoping I can keep traveling the world to paint.  But right now, I'm setting up the studio, feeling the good feeling of a job well done.  Here is 7216 Hwy 518, Ranchos de Taos, NM!

2 comments:

  1. Your journey has inspired me to find my own. You have my respect and admiration for the tenacity and passion with which you pursue your art and your homestead. Sending much love from Wimberley Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place has so much provenance I hope you will write it's history to share with us. Now it is filled with your spirit and passion. The art created here will be powerful and carry in it the love you have sweated into every board, brick and tile. Can't wait to see what you create. Let the Spirit of this place infuse and inspire you; may it lift you up and carry you through all cycles of your life as you pass through. Much love, Di

    ReplyDelete